Monday and Wednesday
- 5:30-6:45 pm Boxing fundamentals
- 6:00-7:30 pm Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
- 7:30-8:45 pm Boxing fundamentals (class is full)
Tuesday and Thursday
- 5:30-6:30 pm Children’s Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
- 6:30-7:30 pm Bang Muay Thai Kickboxing (all levels)
- 6:30-8:00 pm Self Defence with Leo Oja.
- 7:30-9:00 pm Competition Boxing class
- 5:30-7:00 pm Open mat /sparring.
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm Boxing
- 2:00-3:30 pm Brazilian Jiu-jitsu (no- gi)
- 11:00 am-12:30 pm Brazilian Jiu-jitsu
- 1:00-2:30 pm Wrestling
- 1:00-2:00 pm (With Coach Matt) Active Self Defence training
The biggest change is to the Monday and Wednesday classes . The 5:30 pm class is now a Boxing class the first 20-30 min will consist of circuit training similar to the old fighter fit class then we will give the mat up to the BJJ class at 6 pm and work in the ring and bag area on boxing fundamentals. Hopefully some of the students from the really large 7:30 boxing class can move into this one. The BJJ class will be a 90 minute class.